DP Accounting was formed in 1995 to offer Management Accountancy services to local Limited Companies. Since then, the practice has grown to provide a diverse range of specialist services to all types of business; from sole traders to partnerships and local to national companies.
Over the years we have come to realise that, whilst there is still a need for traditional accountancy services, there is much more that can be done to help and support our customers. We pride ourselves on offering our clients a personal, friendly service. Our creative and supportive approach to accounting means that we will work closely with you to develop your business and achieve your goals, taking your business forward with you.
This is why we are concerned with more than just numbers!
DP Accounting has identified a knowledge gap in many small and medium sized enterprises that cannot afford full-time financial expertise but would benefit from someone on hand to answer their day-to-day problems. We can fill this gap by becoming a virtual Financial Director. We take time to understand your business, how it works, what problems it has and, most importantly, how we can assist you in taking it forward.
Prevention is better than cure!
“The most elegant forms of managerial decisions involve problems that never have to be solved because they are prevented from occurring. They are anticipated and sidestepped. Oddly, there is greater appreciation for a manager who can step in and cope with a problem after it happens, than one who can make it not happen.
Coping is visible and dramatic. Prevention is unpopular, because it usually means changing something that is not yet failing: it is thankless, because the only testimony of its effectiveness is a non-event. Even so, the deliberate non-catastrophe is one of the most impressive contributions a manager can make.”
– James Martin
- To provide the best possible service
- To aim to continually exceed our clients expectations
- To suggest ideas to improve profits and help your business grow
- To pride the professional expertise in order to proactively identify opportunities and provide solutions
- To be an indispensable part of your business
- To display a supportive and friendly attitude in all the work we carry out
We do this by:
- Making the time to really listen to the needs of our clients
- Employing qualified individuals with a zest for business
- Investing in I.T training.
If you could benefit from an accountant that gives you more than just numbers,
then its time to get in touch!
Call DP Accounting today on 01246 451 133
We look forward to hearing from you!